May 31, 2016 by Living Girl Living Foods
I shared a Matcha post not too long ago with information on what Matcha is, where to find it, how to use it, the flavor, health benefits and a summer brew to use it in.
Today I have another sweet treat of Matcha! Here is a simple and delicious recipe. You will need a food processor, a working surface and of course the ingredients hehe.
Matcha Maca Truffles
Makes roughly 14 truffles
½ cup dates/roughly 4 dates, pitted and fully inspected
1 cup whole raw cashews, soaked for one hour and drained (almonds work as well)
1-tablespoon Matcha powder
1-tablespoon Maca powder
1-teaspoon vanilla extract
1-tablespoon coconut nectar or your preferred thick sugar (honey or maple syrup are wonderful alternatives)
2 drops Lime liquid Stevia
Cacao powder for possibly both inside and rolling
Cacao nibs for possibly inside and rolling
Coconut flakes for possibly inside and rolling
Gota Kola powder for inside of truffles
- Add dates, cashews, matcha in your food processor and blender
- Add vanilla extract and nectar. Blend until smooth.
- Roll into roughly 14 balls (I used my tablespoon as a scooper)
- Roll them around on a plate or bowl of matcha powder.
- Dive in or store in refrigerator until ready to eat.
* These stay fresh and yummy for roughly 4-7 days. Best if stored in an air tight container, preferably glass.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by my site and hopefully try out some of these recipes. Wishing you all the best! Much love ❤ and raw power 😉